Who Can Apply: The Mary Ann Reinert Scholarship provides financial support to individuals for healthcare education and training in the field of surgical medicine. In awarding the scholarship, the emphasis is placed on applicants who are pursuing careers in surgical nursing or surgical services, including nursing, technology, or any other surgical-related field. Friends and co-workers created this scholarship in 1988 to honor Ms. Mary Ann Reinert. Contributions to Mosaic Life Care Foundation for this scholarship serve as a tribute to her years of dedication to the profession of nursing and devotion to the field of surgical services.
- Minimum enrollment of 12 hours of study for a regular semester or equivalent full-time status in an accredited nursing or surgical services program.
- Demonstrate an interest or skills in surgical services.
- Maintain a 2.5 or above GPA in a 4.0 scale and meet acceptable academic standards of the institution in which enrolled.
- Indicate prior and current volunteer service to humanity and healthcare, if applicable.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Must reside within the Mosaic Life Care Foundation service region.
Deadline: March 15, 2021