Who Can Apply: Applicants to The Mary Carter Frackelton Scholarship Fund must:
- Be a graduating senior from the City of Fredericksburg or Caroline, King George, Spotsylvania, Stafford or Orange County.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Demonstrate plans to attend an institution of higher education (two-year and four-year colleges and universities and trade and vocational schools). Preference may be given to seniors planning to attend a community college.
- A copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR) Summary page as documentation of financial need.
- Two reference letters: Referrals should be from two different sources (a teacher, counselor, coach, employer or someone else who knows you well.)
- A written statement (900 word maximum) that outlines: What you have learned from your mother and why it is important. Please also explain how this has impacted your plans for the future.
Deadline: March 1, 2020