Mary J. Weber Memorial Scholarship Fund (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply: The purpose of the Mary J. Weber Scholarship Fund is to provide scholarships to high school graduates who intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or trade/technical school. Preference will be given to graduates of Shawnee Mission Northwest High School in Shawnee Mission, Kansas, and Andale High School in Andale, Kansas. The Fund is established in memory of Mary J. Weber, a 1960 graduate of Andale High School.
The students eligible for assistance shall:
- be graduating seniors or previous high school graduates;
- have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- have community service experience; and
- intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or trade/technical school.
- Please write a brief essay of no more than 150 words stating what you hope to do with your education.
- Referring back to the school and community involvement portion of your application, please describe which of these experiences (participation in a particular activity, leadership position or honor received) has been most important to you and why?
- List any awards, honors or recognition received.
Deadline: March 15, 2018