Who Can Apply:
- In honor of Mary Mack’s belief in the power of education, this scholarship is offered for textbook support to students taking classes in the Springand/or Spring semesters who have financial need.
- The Mary Mack Textbook Scholarship is generously funded by Mary Mack and donations from family, friends, and clients.
- Applicants must be residents of District 502 (College of DuPage’s district), and file the FAFSA for the applicable academic year.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the applicable semester.
- These funds are only to be used for textbooks.
Deadline: November 1, 2019
Learn More: https://cod.academicworks.com/opportunities/2400