Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school senior enrolled at Kalamazoo Central High School or a graduate of Kalamazoo Central High School.
- Must be planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in the fall as either a full-time or part-time student.
- Must be able to demonstrate a genuine excitement about, and enthusiasm for, education.
- Must have earned a minimum 2.50 GPA in high school.
- Must demonstrate financial need according to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Deadline: March 1, 2020