Marysville Art League Scholarship (Deadline: April 8, 2016)
Who Can Apply: This scholarship is available to graduating high school seniors from Fairbanks H.S., Marysville H.S., North Union H.S., Triad H.S, and Jonathan Alder H.S. who are planning on majoring in an Art related field.
1. Applicants must be scheduled to attend a fully accredited four year college, a two-year community college or two-year technical college.
2. Applicants must plan to be a full-time student.
1. Three letters of reference are required.
2. An essay “I have chosen to major in an Art related field because . . . ”
3. Description of extra-curricular activities, hobbies, interests, and employment goals.
4. A portfolio including examples of your artwork from the various mediums (clay, sketches, paintings, photography, etc.). This portfolio should be submitted as a PDF, JPEG, or PowerPoint presentation and is limited to a total of 10MB. Instructions will be provided in the Portfolio section of the application.
Deadline: April 8, 2016
Learn More: Marysville Art League Scholarship