Masergy STEM Scholarship Program (Deadline: August 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Be enrolled or accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Be a full-time student with a declared major field of study in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
Submission: Any student with a main focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) attending a 4-year accredited university is eligible to apply. Please submit an essay of up to 1,000 words (maximum) by answering the following questions below:
- How did you become interested in the STEM fields? How do these fields fit into your future plans and goals?
- What actions do you plan to take to evolve the sectors of technology and science once you graduate?
- What is one of your favorite emerging technologies? How do you see that technology evolving over the upcoming years?
- What life experiences have shaped who you are today, and what challenges have you overcome in your education?
Deadline: August 15, 2016
Learn More: https://www.masergy.com/stem-scholarship