Who Can Apply:
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Social Work as a full-time, junior or senior undergraduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in social work.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: April 15, 2018