Who Can Apply:
- Must be a Jewish resident of the metropolitan Washington area
- Must be a U.S. citizen or working towards citizenship
- Accepted into an accredited four-year undergraduate program on a full-time basis
• Online application
• Most recent unofficial high school or college transcripts
• Score reports SAT, ATC, etc.
• Resume or summary of your extracurricular and summer activities including employment and volunteer experience.
• Letter of Acceptance from the college or graduate school you will be attending
• Financial Aid Award Letter from the college you will be attending, unless you are not applying for scholarship based on financial need
• Copy of your FAFSA report and the cover letter showing the EFC amount
Deadline: April 24, 2020