Who Can Apply:
- Must attend a college or university in the geographical area served by the Buffalo/Niagara Chapter of PRSA.
- Declared major in the field of communications with a preference for those pursuing a career in public relations.
- High level of scholastic achievement.
- Active interest in community service.
- Students in junior or senior year standing, including non-traditional students.
- Preference given to members of PRSSA.
- Completed online application form.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Essay in English demonstrating high scholastic achievement, interest in community service and financial needs.
Deadline: June 1, 2020