Maynard and Ferne Brownell Family Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
– Graduating senior from Beacon High School John Jay High School or Roy C. Ketcham High School
– Demonstrates ability to succeed in college
– Participation in school sports activities and/or community service projects
– Demonstrates financial need
– Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Most recent high school transcript.
– Resume and/or list of extracurricular activities
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019