Who Can Apply:
- Participant must be a currently enrolled student in an approved entry-level massage education program in the US. To be approved, the massage program must meet all their state licensing requirements that enable graduates to apply for a state massage therapy license after completion of the program. This includes meeting the minimum number of classroom and instructional hours, and any other state curriculum requirements necessary for licensing. (Recent graduates from an approved massage therapy school or program are eligible to apply as long as they have completed their entry-level massage therapy program on or after March 31, 2021).
- The student must be in good standing with their massage school and passing all classes.
- Proof of current enrollment must accompany your scholarship entry. This can be contact information for your massage program director so that enrollment can be verified.
Submission: Choose one of the following topics to write for your original essay.
- How do you plan on using your new massage therapy skills in the first 6 months after graduating from massage school? Are there any specialty skills or certifications that you plan on pursuing?
- How can massage therapy contribute to a healthy lifestyle? (include at least 2 references)
- What advice do you have for other students that are about to begin a massage education program?
Deadline: May 31, 2021
Learn More: https://mblexguide.com/scholarship/