MCC Nursing Mentorship Scholarship (Deadline: May 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Established to provide financial support to a Macomb nursing student and also provide a mentorship opportunity by a seasoned registered nurse. It is the hope of the donor that the recipient will consider practicing in Macomb County after graduation.
• applicant must be enrolled in the Macomb Community College Nursing program
• half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
• minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
• award is for tuition, fees and books
• applicant must provide a 250 word essay about what they would like to obtain through the mentorship
• recipient of award is required to meet with the mentor a minimum of two times each semester
Submission: Please provide a 250 word essay about what you would like to obtain through the mentorship.
Deadline: May 31, 2016