Who Can Apply: Established to provide financial support to a Macomb nursing student and also provide a mentorship opportunity by a seasoned registered nurse. It is the hope of the donor that the recipient will consider practicing in Macomb County after graduation.
- applicant must be enrolled in the Macomb Community College Nursing program
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- award is for tuition, fees and books
- applicant must provide a 250 word essay about what they would like to obtain through the mentorship
- recipient of award is required to meet with the mentor a minimum of two times each semester
Submission: Please provide a 250 word essay about what you would like to obtain through the mentorship.
Deadline: October 7, 2020