MCCL Thought Leadership Scholarship (Deadline: July 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be either a current student at an accredited school within the U.S. or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend school.
- Applicants Must have a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Applicants Must Submit a Copy of Their Transcript
Submission: Written essays must be Between 500-1000 Words.
- What action should the government take to prevent students from damaging their credit with student loans?
- What programs would you like to see to help students prevent student loans from damaging their credit?
Deadline: July 1, 2015
Learn More: MCCL Thought Leadership Scholarship