McCoy & Hiestand Better Chance Scholarship (Deadline: June 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- The Better Chance scholarship is open to apply to for any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. Students who are currently incoming first-year college students and have graduated from high school or possesses a GED may also apply.
- Any eligible candidates must be in good academic standing and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Your updated resume, pertinent contact information, and status as a student.
- A 750 word essay that provides a thoughtful description of a time in your life in which you overcame adversity.
- Your current transcript, unofficial, from your school (NOTE: for first-year college students, submit an unofficial transcript from your most recent school as well as one from your current post-secondary institution).
Deadline: June 1, 2017
Learn More: https://mccoyandhiestand.com/scholarship/