MDsyncNET “Future of Healthcare Communications” $1,000 Video Scholarship (Deadline: December 20, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- A high school senior (Class of 2019) who plans to study health or medicine full-time at a two-year college, a four-year university, or a postsecondary vocational school in the U.S. for the 2019-2020 school year, OR
- An undergraduate student who is studying health or medicine full-time at a two-year college, a four-year university, or a postsecondary vocational school in the U.S.
Submission: We’re looking for students to creatively illustrate, in video format, the benefits of one or more modules of MDsyncNET’s healthcare communications platform: on-call scheduling, broadcast, phone directories, text messaging, medical staff services, committees, forum, and call tracking. Here are some questions you can think about when planning your video (but you’re not required to answer any or all of them):
- How does communications software make a hospital staff member’s job easier?
- What’s the difference between communicating old school vs. using cloud-based technology?
- How would it feel to always have access to the right information at the right time?
Videos must be between one and two minutes long, and be submitted in one of the following file formats: .m4v, .wmv, .mp4, or .mov
Deadline: December 20, 2018
Learn More: https://mdsyncnet.com/scholarship/