Who Can Apply:
- The student should be studying in disciplines such as health care, engineering, and related academic programs.
- The student should have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- The student should have completed 18 years at the time of scholarship distribution.
- The student should be a United States or Canadian citizen and should be currently living in the USA or Canada.
- The student should have at least 70% of attendance.
- The student should be a regular graduate from an affiliated university and shouldn’t have a gap of more than two consecutive years.
Submission: Applying for this scholarship program is very simple. Just write an essay of 350 – 500 words and submit it along with your Identity proof and necessary documents.
- The essay topic must be related to the social media and social media promotion.
- The passages should be short and crispy.
- The core concept of the essay should be very clear and easy to understand.
- You should attach a simple video containing the details of your previous projects and achievements.
- You should also attach a video which has the details of your faculty people who are recommending you for this scholarship.
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Learn More: https://www.mediamister.com/scholarship/