Medical Assisting Scholarship Award (Deadline: Dec. 31, 2015)
Who is Eligible to Apply: All winning applicants will be screened prior to funds disbursement. The following requirements to be considered for our video essay scholarship contest are as follows:
- Currently enrolled in college or in their senior year of high school.
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- All applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Those planning on enrolling, or are currently enrolled in a medical assisting program.
How to Apply for this Scholarship: Fill out application form, fill out your info to the best of your knowledge.
Submit your essay one of two ways: Create a video and submit the URL or page the video is located on, or write your essay directly in the application form.
Deadline: Thursday, December 31, 2015
Amount: $1,000 each
Number of Scholarships: 2