Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants of any major may apply.
- Domestic, international and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are may apply.
- Students must have a personal interest in health and technology.
- Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- Where has your passion for health and technology stemmed from?
- What are the benefits of being able to assess our health ourselves using our personal technology (such as phones, watches, etc)?
- Where do you see the relationship between health and technology taking us into the future?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter for an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please submit The Medical Billing Service’s Annual Health and Technology form
Deadline: December 31, 2020