Medical Scrubs Collection Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
- High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.
Submission: Your submission should tell what inspired you to pursue a degree in the medical field. Submissions should be your own unique work and cannot be published anywhere else online.
You may choose to complete one of the following projects:
- Writing – up to 500 words (relevant pictures may be included)
- Image – up to 8.5” x 11”, along with a short description
Deadline: December 15, 2017