The Medina County Federal Credit Union Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: March 16, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
• Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
• The applicant must be a full-time student attending an institution of higher learning (high school seniors are not eligible for this scholarship).
• The applicant must pursue an associate or undergraduate degree in an institution of higher learning. (college, trade school etc.)
• The applicant (or parent, grandparent or guardian) must be a current member of The Medina County Federal Credit Union.
• The applicant must complete and return the entire scholarship application.
• Enclose a transcript from the college/trade school and high school transcript if available.
• At the discretion of the Scholarship Committee, a personal interview may be requested.
• The applicant must use the scholarship during the academic year immediately following the acceptance of the scholarship.
Deadline: March 16, 2018
Learn More: https://www.medfed.com/about/scholarship