Who Can Apply: The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a student with a record of helping others in the community, whether through volunteering or other outstanding efforts. To apply, you must be either a local Louisville high school senior who will be entering college or a local Louisville undergraduate student. Applicants must be accepted into an accredited four-year university or law school in Kentucky, or anywhere in the United States, for enrollment in fall 2016.
- A completed Scholarship Application Form.
- A three-page, typed essay describing the student’s volunteer efforts that have provided benefit to the Louisville community.
- An official copy of high school or undergraduate transcripts. A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for application.
- A letter of acceptance from an accredited university or law school in the United States for fall 2016.
- Proof of legal residency in the United States. Acceptable documents include a birth certificate, passport or permanent residency card.
Deadline: August 1, 2016
Learn More: https://www.bluegrassjustice.com/scholarship/