Meinhart Smith & Manning PLLC Scholarship (Deadline: August 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply: The $1,000 scholarship will partially defray expenses for a student who has been accepted into an accredited four year university or law school in Kentucky or anywhere in the United States for enrollment in the fall of 2015.
- A completed Scholarship Application Form
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay describing the medical malpractice case, accident or personal injury that has inspired a change in their life.
- Official copy of high school or undergraduate transcripts, with minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- An acceptance letter from an accredited university or law school within the United States for Fall 2014
- Proof of legal residency in the United States (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
Deadline: August 1, 2015
Learn More: Meinhart Smith & Manning PLLC Scholarship