Melissa D. Bisaccia Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
– Graduating senior of Roy C. Ketcham High School
– Candidates will be judged on their demonstrated perseverance in overcoming obstacles of significance
– Participation in extracurricular employment or volunteer activity
– Essay topic (up to one page or 500 words) explaining how you overcame or are coping with obstacles in your life.
– Most recent high school transcript.
– Resume and/or list of extracurricular activities
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019
Amount: $500 – $2,500