Who Can Apply:
– Graduating senior of Roy C. Ketcham High School
– Participated in the choral program a minimum of two years, including their senior year
– Essay topic (up to one page or 500 words) that discusses the positive impact the choral program has had on you.
– Most recent high school transcript.
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. One recommendation must be from the director of the choral program. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019