Who Can Apply:
1. Students must be a U.S Citizen or a permanent resident.
2. Students must either be a law student or have completed at least one year of college or university and be currently enrolled.
Students must submit a 500-1,00 word essay on the topic of how they were impacted by an issue of workplace fairness.
You can be creative: this can be a reaction to a news story, a personal anecdote, or anything else.
What does workplace fairness mean to you in the context of a larger social and economic structure?
We are looking for creative and exciting ideas.
– Application Materials
1. Proof of enrollment at a college/university.
2. Unofficial copy of college transcript.
3. A PDF of the response to the essay prompt.
Deadline: February 15, 2021
Learn More: https://www.melmedlaw.com/scholarship/