Who Can Apply:
- You must be an incoming freshman or an existing college student in an accredited college or university or planning to enroll in the next 12 months.
- Only one application per student.
- Only students who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia are eligible.
- Employees of Memorials.com and their immediate relatives are not eligible.
- Memorials.com reserves the right to verify all information, including the date of high school graduation and school enrollment status.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Any taxes are solely the responsibility of the contest winner.
- All applications become the property of Memorials.com.
- In the e-mail:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Country of Residency
- Name of University / College you will attend
- Attach: A (at least) 1,000 word essay — Remembering the Life of someone who has died who has been important to you. The person you remember can be anyone who has affected your life in a positive way – be it a close family member or friend. Discuss how this person’s departure has impacted your life and what you have learned from the experience.
- Attach: Please also include a short student bio. We will feature the scholarship winner on our website, Memorials.com and our social media channels with a Picture.
- Attach: A picture of yourself
- Attach: Please also send a copy of your high school or college transcript. Unofficial transcripts are accepted, but unofficial grade reports are not acceptable.
- Attach: To enter, you must submit your application via email no later than the deadline listed above. Incomplete applications or those that contain excessive grammatical errors will not be considered.
Deadline: May 31, 2020