Who Can Apply:
- You must be an incoming freshman or an existing college student in an accredited college or university or planning to enroll in the next 12 months.
- GPA (must be 3.0 or higher).
- Only one application per student.
- Only students who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia are eligible.
- Employees of Memorials.com and their immediate relatives are not eligible.
- The Remembering a Life video essay should be about someone who has died who has made an impact on your life. The person you remember can be anyone who has affected your life in a positive way – be it a close family member or friend. Discuss how this person’s departure has impacted your life and what you have learned from the experience.
- Your video should be no longer than 10 minutes in length. Be as creative as possible. Tell a story through video, pictures, visuals, music, animation, etc. It’s up to you, so be creative and have fun with it.
Deadline: August 1, 2021