Memory Foam Talk Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be high school seniors. If you are home schooled, you can also apply if you have the equivalent qualifications.
- College students can also apply for the scholarship. Your college must be an accredited US post secondary educational institution.
- You have to be a citizen of the USA for applying to this scholarship.
- You can also apply if you are planning to pursue a degree or already pursuing a degree at any of the accredited US post secondary institutions.
- You need a minimum of 3.0 GPA to apply for this scholarship.
Submission: The application process is quite simple. You need to create a short video (no longer than 10 minutes) that will answer all the questions below –
- How is shopping for mattress more challenging for couples?
- What kind of evolution of technology will help couples pick the right mattress?
- How are the traditional bed and mattress selling companies coping with the online selling trends?
- What do you think are the main challenges that make it so difficult to find the ideal mattress for all individuals and couples?
Deadline: March 31, 2018
Learn More: https://www.memoryfoamtalk.com/scholarships/