Who Can Apply:
- Be classified as a college sophomore for the spring 2021 semester.
- Be enrolled full-time as a college junior for the upcoming fall 2021 semester at any UNCF member institution or other HBCU.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
- One letter of recommendation (must not be a friend or family member of the applicant).
Deadline: June 16, 2021