Who Can Apply:
- Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited two-year or four-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- This scholarship is offered nationwide to united states citizens.
- Students must be in academic “good standing” and have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher to be eligible.
Submission: Applicants must submit a typed essay (500–1,500 words) or video submission (5 minutes max) answering the following questions:
- How has cancer affected your life?
- How did you overcome this strong adversity?
- How has cancer affected outlook on your life and personal or career goals?
- How did this adversity shape who you are today?
- What would this scholarship mean to you? Why is it important?
Deadline: March 31, 2021
Learn More: https://www.mesothelioma.com/scholarship/