Who Can Apply: Established in 2000 by family and friends of Michael D. Curtin, to benefit graduating seniors of Anderson County High School. It is intended to benefit students who demonstrate leadership or achievement in a balanced array of activities, including: arts, athletics, citizenship, community/religion, and scholarship.
- Residency Requirement: Not Applicable
- Education Requirement: Graduating seniors of Anderson County High School
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: Not Applicable
College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited public or private not-for-profit university, technical or community college
- Financial Need: Not Applicable
Deadline: February 15, 2020