Michael Jon Barlin Scholarship (Deadline: May 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
1. Applicant must provide proof of PRIMARY residency in the State of Florida.
2. Applicant must already be attending a four year college or university and provide confirmation of matriculation from the college.
3. Applicant must present a letter from his/her physician confirming a diagnosis of systemic lupus erythematosus.
4. Applicant must be working toward a degree with a minimum of nine credits per semester and have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
5. Applicant must submit a one page statement of how lupus has affected his/her college experience.
6. The scholarship will be made on an annual basis to one recipient. Previous recipients may not reapply.
7. The scholarship will be sent directly to the college or university and may be used for tuition, room and board, books and fees.
8. Deadline is May 31 of each year.
– an official transcript
– Physician’s note stating that you have been diagnosed with lupus
– proof of primary residency in Florida
– one page statement of how lupus has affected his/her college experience
Deadline: May 31, 2016