Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship (Deadline: April 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico.
- Be current high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate students who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2017-2018 academic year.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, and participation and leadership in school activities and work experience.
- Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career in the health and fitness related fields.
- Be enrolled in the following majors: Athletic Training, Personal Training, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching, Health and Physical Fitness, Exercise Science, Sports and Recreation Management, Health Sciences, Physical Therapist, or another related major.
- Details of outstanding achievement in school
- List of involvement in school and community activities
- List of work experience
- Current high school or university cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
Deadline: April 15, 2017