The Michael P. Fleming Law Scholarship (Deadline: July 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Michael P. Fleming & Associates is proud to announce the formation of the Michael P. Fleming Law Scholarship for 1st year law students in the United States.
Submission: Each applicant will submit an essay of at least 500 words on an area of personal injury or civil litigation law with an emphasis on why they deserve the award. Suggested specific topics include:
- Should the 7th Amendment be construed literally?
- Should liability be expanded for bars that serve drunk drivers?
- Are there too many frivolous cases in our court system?
- Should the right to a jury trial be expanded or restricted in injury cases?
- Should we have a loser pays system in the United States?
Deadline: July 1, 2016