Michael P. Murphy Public Service Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
– Graduating from Millbrook High School, Our Lady of Lourdes High School or Poughkeepsie High School
– Leadership/involvement in community service activities
– Excellent academic standing
– Essay discussing your experience with community service and/or the importance of giving back to the community and how you would plan to continue it in your future (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Most recent high school or college transcript.
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019