Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior OR be an undergraduate student at Grove City College or Geneva College.
- Have some employment experience.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 for incoming freshman/ rising sophomores OR 3.0 for rising undergraduate juniors and senior.
- Plan to attend Grove City or Geneva College.
- Preference will be given to regular attendees and active participants in any of the Allegheny District Free Churches.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference (one from your Free Church pastor).
- Submit a statement which details your church affiliation and your involvement in activities.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2018