Who Can Apply:
- Michael Valdivia was a brother and uncle with an infectious laugh and an incredibly generous heart. He was a beacon of love and support to everyone who met him.
- His compassion led him to help anyone in need, and after spending just a few minutes with him, it became easy to feel the immense amount of love that he had to give to all who needed it. It was a love that you could feel to your core.
- The Michael Valdivia Scholarship was made to continue Michael’s legacy of giving to those in need of support while using a kind and compassionate heart to do so.
- This scholarship seeks to support male students who have dealt with anxiety and/or depression and are passionate about taking the next steps to achieve their goals through the use of higher education.
- Any male high school senior or undergraduate student who has experience living with the impacts of anxiety and/or depression in their daily life may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, tell us about yourself, your mental health journey, and the obstacles that you’ve overcome in order to pursue your future goals of receiving an education.
Deadline: July 15, 2022
Learn More: https://bold.org/scholarships/michael-valdivia-scholarship/