Who Can Apply:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university within the United States,
- Have sustained injuries from a car or truck accident,
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- A completed application,
- A current academic transcript (a copy with the name of the college or university),
- Copy of the police report or other proof of your accident,
- An essay of not more than three pages describing the car accident, your injury, and how you have worked to overcome your injury.
Deadline: December 31, 2015