Who Can Apply:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university within the United States,
- Have sustained injuries from a car or truck accident,
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- A completed application,
- Copy of the police report. If a copy cannot be obtained from the police department or from their online system, other forms of acceptable proof can be a report from your auto insurance company, or a medical or physical therapy document. Any document in lieu of a police report should include your name and list that your injuries were the result of an auto accident,
- An essay of not more than three pages describing the car accident, your injury, and how you have worked to overcome your injury.
Deadline: December 31, 2020