The Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Scholarship (Deadline: May 11, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Middle Tennessee student who will be graduating from high school in May/June 2018 or is currently enrolled or will be attending a Tennessee college or university
- Seeking a degree in business, criminal justice, information technology, or a law-related major
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average (4.0 scale)
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Attach current high school or college transcript.
- Attach two letters of recommendation from non-relatives.
- Attach an original 250-500 word essay on why you deserve the scholarship and how fraud awareness will affect your career development.
- The application and all attachments should be submitted together and RECEIVED no later than May 11, 2018.
Deadline: May 11, 2018