Who Can Apply: The Mike Molino RV Learning Center’s Scholarship Program encourages deserving college undergraduates majoring in business, finance, economics, accounting or other RV industry-related subjects to apply for the $2,500 award. A factor for awarding the scholarship may be an applicant’s background of RV industry employment or a desire to work in the RV business after completing post-secondary education. Dealers are able to offer this opportunity to their team specifically because of their employment in the RV industry. Posters publicizing the scholarship are available through the RV Learning Center so dealers can display them in the workplace to alert employees to the opportunity. Dealer principals, their family and dependents, are not eligible.
- Submit a completed application and fact sheet in its entirety.
- Have a 2.8 or better cumulative grade point average, and a 1050 minimum SAT score (1575 minimum on the 2400 point scale). A minimum ACT composite score of 22 is also acceptable.
- Are rising sophomores, juniors, or in their senior year of college.
- Provide a 500 word essay on their goals and objectives for attending college.
- Submit a copy of their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form which is available from guidance counselors or for download at no charge from the U.S. Department of Education fafsa.ed.gov. If you need help on how to complete a FAFSA form, watch this video.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to fund a portion of their educational expenses on their own.
- Attend an accredited four-year college or university.
Deadline: June 3, 2015