Who Can Apply:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled full-time as a undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the EU countries.
- All entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. EST on August 31, 2018.
- Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed three thousand (3000) words.
- By submitting your article, you give us the right to the content in your article. All decisions of the assessors are final.
Submission: In order to apply, you must submit an essay that focuses on a topic that relates to Cryptocurrency and its economic or political impact.
Deadline: August 31, 2018
Learn More: https://www.mymillennialguide.com/scholarship/