Who Can Apply:
- Must be a graduating senior from Central High School, Macon, Georgia.
- Must be accepted at an accredited two or four-year college, university, or vocational school.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to apply.
- Must exemplify Central’s motto, “We Lead, It Can Be Done!” through their involvement at Central High School and their community.
- A short essay response describing your school pride for Central High School and how you demonstrate the school’s motto – “We Lead. It Can Be Done.”
- Provide one reference who will provide a recommendation. This should come from a Central High School Faculty member.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent high school transcript – you must request this from your current school.
- Family Financial Information – the applicant must submit one of the following:
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
- If you did not apply for FAFSA, please submit a copy of your parent/guardian’s most recent IRS Form-1040.
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: Miller-Lanier-Central Foundation Scholarship