Miller-Lanier-Central Foundation Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a graduating senior from Central High School, Macon, Georgia.
- Must be accepted at an accredited two or four-year college, university, or vocational school.
- Must plan to enroll as a full-time student in the fall semester immediately following your high school graduation.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to apply.
- Must exemplify Central’s motto, “We Lead, It Can Be Done!” through their involvement at Central High School and their community.
- A short answer response describing your school pride for Central High School and how you demonstrate the school’s motto – “We Lead; It Can Be Done.”
- Provide the name and email address of one reference who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This should be a teacher, counselor or mentor that can attest to your character, personality, and likelihood of success in college. This person will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them before submitting their email address and let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school transcript – you must request this from your current school.
Deadline: March 15, 2018