Who Can Apply:
- Must be a full time student currently enrolled in an accredited American university or college. Open to graduate degree candidates.
- Sound file must be formatted in stereo, mp3, 44.1K @ 128 kbps
- Each applicant must include their name, email address, phone number, the name of their school, and major area of study in the body of their email.
- Write a short paragraph describing the source of inspiration for your song or composition.
- Failure to meet these requirements will result in disqualification.
Submission: Applicants should submit an original music composition in the form of a sound file, at least 2 minutes long but not to exceed 3 minutes, to [email protected].
The music must be an original composition. Lyrics are permissible. All music genres are acceptable but if you want to win, you have to be unique. Imitating others won’t improve your chances.
Deadline: December 18, 2015
Learn More: Mind The Gap Scholarship Program