Ministry Saint Michael’s Hospital Medical Staff Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply: Awarded to an individual enrolled in an accredited technical, undergraduate, graduate or doctoral program. Applicant must be enrolled in a health care field and a Portage County resident.
- Complete and sign the scholarship application.
- Submit a copy of an official college transcript (if already enrolled) or your high school transcript.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from individuals not related to you. One letter must be from someone affiliated with a school you currently or previously attended.
- Include a Personal Statement essay.
- Include a Financial Need statement.
- Mail one copy of all the above items to Saint Michael’s Foundation by March 1, 2015. No loose materials can be sent separately or added to the application at a later date.
Deadline: March 1, 2015