Who Can Apply:
- Must declare MIS as major or double/triple major by the application deadline.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Basic information (Form accessible on the website)
- Personal essay (limit to three single-space pages) should include:
a. Long-term career goals and your plan of achieving them.
b. Your understanding of IT and Business.
c. Reasons for choosing MIS as your major or double/triple majors.
d. Reasons for applying to the MIS Career Choice Scholarship Program.
- UH transcript
- One letter of recommendation from Shidler College of Business instructors.
- Supplemental material: at least one additional reference letter
Deadline: November 10, 2015
Learn More: MIS Career Choice Scholarship Program