Who Can Apply:
- Must be residents of rural Oklahoma counties (excludes 15 metropolitan counties in the Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Lawton Metropolitan Statistical Area as defined by the U.S. Census. The following counties are excluded: Comanche, Canadian, Cleveland, Grady, Lincoln, Logan, McClain, Oklahoma, Creek, Okmulgee, Osage, Pawnee, Rogers, Tulsa, Wagoner.).
- Preference to students who plan to return to and reside in rural Oklahoma after college graduation.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be majoring in accounting, engineering, agriculture, and technical fields.
- Must have demonstrated financial need according to the FAFSA.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
Submission: Describe you and your family’s history in rural Oklahoma. How has living in rural Oklahoma shaped who you are as a person?
Deadline: March 1, 2021